HOUSE LEAGUE REGISTRATION - WINTER SESSION
Registration for our winter session (session two) is now open for all House League players.
There are limited spots available on a first-come first-served basis.
Returning players: The fees for session two will be $450. Returning players who register for this session will receive a $25 credit, which will be applied to their payment, for a total cost of $425.
New players: The fees for session two will be $450 plus a $50 surcharge. Players who are registering for the winter session only will be required to select the $425 registration plus a $75 new player surcharge, for a total cost of $500.
The winter session will begin the weekend of January 9-10 and will run until the weekend of March 27-28.
Groups will not be re-formed for session two. Returning players will be placed in the same group as session one.
New players will be placed on teams where space permits. Please note we do not take special friend or coach requests.
Participants can expect the format to be similar to the fall session, including mostly conditioning, skills development and controlled scrimmaging. Please note this is subject to change if restrictions are eased or tightened. All public health protocols remain in place.
With the uncertainty due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NGHA is implementing the following refund policy:
- Withdrawals prior to the beginning of the session - January 8th or earlier - would receive a 50% refund.
- Withdrawals prior to January 31st would receive a 25% refund.
- No refunds will be provided after February 1st for session two.
- If the program is temporarily suspended or modified due to provincial or City of Ottawa public health order, we are still required to fulfill our contractual obligations and cannot guarantee a refund.
- If sessions are cancelled because of provincial order or by the City of Ottawa, a refund of the original registration fee less ice used to date and less a $75 administration fee would apply.
- There will be no refunds issued for missed ice times due to illness, injury, leave for personal reasons, or if participants are asked by Ottawa Public Health to self-isolate because of close-contact exposure.
As was the case in session one, program guidelines can and will change over time. We will be sure to communicate any changes as they occur.
New players must also complete the OWHA ramp registration: http://NepeanGHA.rampregistrations.com
The NGHA is looking for volunteers to help support the growth and operations of our Associations. We always have a need for dedicated volunteers who are able to donate their time and skills to help make our association the best in the region.