I am excited for the opportunity to coach the Midget C team this season. Jana and I have three girls in the NGHA and we have been involved coaching, managing and helping with all of their teams over the past 9 years. The main goals for the season will be teamwork, respect, effort and, most of all, having fun. I recognize this is a busy time in the lives of our girls. Family and school commitments come first but I will expect their full commitment to the team when they are at the rink.
- Team First - Play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back
- Respect - For themselves, their teammates and team staff, their opponents and for game officials
- Attitude - Win like a winner, lose like a winner
- Commitment - Full mental and physical effort at the rink
- Success - Will not only be measured by how much they enjoy this season but, more importantly, over time if they continue playing and/or being involved in hockey